TropicanaCasino.com Bonus Policy
Bonus promotions (referred to herein as “bonuses” or “promotions”) may be offered by TropicanaCasino.com to both new and existing players.
Terms and conditions for any TropicanaCasino.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the TropicanaCasino.com Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”), the TropicanaCasino.com Bonus Policy (the “Bonus Policy”) and the General Promotion Rules. In the event of a conflict between the Bonus Policy and/or the General Promotion Rules and the specific promotion terms herein, the specific promotion terms herein shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and the specific promotion terms herein, the Terms of Service shall prevail.
- To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified TropicanaCasino.com real-money account.
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment NJ, LLC (“CIE”, or “we”, or “us”) reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole discretion.
B. General Terms & Conditions
- By participating in any promotion, the player indicates that he has read, understood, and agreed to the TropicanaCasino.com Terms of Service, the General Promotion Rules, this Bonus Policy, and the Specific Bonus terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Bonus Terms, each bonus is only available once per account. We reserve the right to limit eligibility for any bonus to one per computer, family, household address, or email address, or impose other limits on bonuses in cases of accounts or gameplay originating from environments where computers or Internet services are shared (e.g. university campuses, hotels, workplaces, etc.)
- Unless otherwise specified in the Specific Bonus Terms, no bonus may be used in combination with any other bonus offered by TropicanaCasino.com.
- Online Reward Credits or Tier Credits will not be awarded for wagers placed with bonus funds.
- In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player is abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus or promotion, we reserve the right to terminate a player’s account and/or withhold funds in a player’s account pursuant to our Terms of Service, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
- We may, at our sole discretion, amend or modify the terms of any bonus or promotion.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
- All bonus or promotional funds are subject to the terms of our Withdrawal Policy
- Bonuses are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
C. Wagering Requirements for Casino Bonuses
- To be eligible to withdraw any bonus amount, players will be required to meet certain wagering requirements set out in the promotion’s Specific Bonus Terms (“Wagering Requirements”).A player may have multiple bonuses in his account, but wagers may not contribute to satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to more than one bonus at once. Only upon satisfaction of the Wagering Requirements applicable to such bonus (or the expiration or cancelation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements of the bonus awarded next-in-time.
- In order to claim an available bonus, a player must lock a portion of their cash into the bonus. These locked funds can be used to meet the wagering requirements of the bonus and cannot be withdrawn until the wagering requirements for that bonus are met, or until the bonus is cancelled.
- For any wager placed while a bonus is active, funds are first deducted from the player’s cash balance. If no cash is available in the player’s balance, then the player wagers with their bonus funds.
- Bonus winnings cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirements associated with a promotion are satisfied.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings generated from the bonus, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) when a new bonus has been activated prior to completion of the current bonus’s requirements or (b) withdrawing from a cash balance.
- Players must fulfil a bonus’ Wagering Requirements prior to a date specified in the Specific Terms of such bonus (the “Expiry Date”). If the Wagering Requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date, bonus funds and any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus funds will be forfeited.
- Accumulated bonus winnings generated from bonus wagers and/or winnings generated from cash wagers that meet the wagering requirements for a single Bonus Offer, that exceed a taxable threshold, may be subject to tax reporting.
D. Eligible Games
- Promotions may restrict the list of games that will contribute toward satisfying the promotion’s Wagering Requirements.
- Bonus funds may be restricted to being used only for specific games.
- Different games contribute at different rates toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to any promotion. Unless otherwise specified within the specific promotion terms, games will contribute at the rates listed in the Wagering Contribution table below.
E. Other Terms & Conditions
- Neither TropicanaCasino.com, nor any of its affiliates, shall be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any promotion or any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the player, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- TropicanaCasino.com reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time. If, upon review, TropicanaCasino.com discovers a player who has benefited from bonus funds by abusing a promotion and/or participating in betting patterns TropicanaCasino.com deems to be irregular, TropicanaCasino.com reserves the right to withdraw the bonus amount and any associated winnings, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Examples of irregular betting patterns include but are not limited to the placing of equal or zero margin bets.
- Any fees payable to TropicanaCasino.com, including but not limited to fees levied on dormant accounts in accordance with New Jersey gaming regulations, may be deducted from any bonus amounts.
- In the event that TropicanaCasino.com deems in its sole discretion that you have been taking unfair advantage of promotions, or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a promotion offered on TropicanaCasino.com or any other sites owned, operated by, or affiliated with TropicanaCasino.com, we shall have the right to block or terminate your account, and the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any bonus funds or winnings that may be in your account, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Wagering Contribution Table for Casino Bonuses
- Pursuant to the TropicanaCasino.com Bonus Policy, different games contribute at different rates toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to any promotion. Unless otherwise specified, games will contribute at the rates listed below.
For example: if you are playing a game with a Wagering Contribution of 100% and you wager $10, the entire $10 will contribute towards satisfying the Wagering Requirement. Conversely, if a $10 wager is made on a game with a Wagering Contribution of 50%, only $5 would contribute toward satisfying the Wagering Requirement.
- The table below is subject to revision at any time at the exclusive discretion of TropicanaCasino.com.
Last Updated: March 1, 2022
Tropicana welcomes those that are of legal casino gambling age to our website.
TropicanaCasino.com is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc
Caesars Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Avenue Atlantic City, NJ 08401
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler
©2023, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The use of this website is governed by NJ law.