As part of our commitment to provide truly superior service, Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey, LLC (the “Company or “we”) will make every effort necessary to ensure that withdrawal requests are processed quickly and efficiently. We utilize industry leading security and encryption technologies available to ensure that transactions and financial information are kept secure.
- Upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, the player will be required to select a withdrawal method and submit the request. An email will be sent to the player confirming his withdrawal request.
- Within 48 hours, the withdrawal will be reviewed along with the player account and game activity. At this time, additional documentation may be required to verify the depositing payment method(s) along with the chosen withdrawal method(s); for more information, see the "Verification Documentation” section below.
- If the withdrawal is approved, the withdrawal will be processed to the chosen/approved withdrawal method and subject to that payment provider’s processing time. If the withdrawal is declined, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to the player’s account. In the case of a withdrawal being declined, s/he may be asked via email to submit additional documentation, and/or his/her account may be blocked if suspicious activity is detected.
Minimum Withdrawal Amounts
- If a withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, no withdrawal will be processed.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your TropicanaCasino.com account is $10.00 via Caesars Card, PayPal, or ACH (Electronic Check). There is no minimum amount when withdrawing via the Cage at Caesars Atlantic City.
We reserve the right, pending certain circumstances, to withdraw a player’s remaining bankroll balance via check. Check withdrawals will be delivered via the United States Postal Service, FedEx, or another mail carrier of Company’s choosing.
- Player authorization and/or some documentation will be required to process withdrawal requests, and we may ask that the player sign a list of all previous deposits to his TropicanaCasino.com account.
- Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player’s bankroll.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or discontinue the processing of a player’s withdrawal requests until final confirmation has been received for any outstanding deposits which such player has made.
- Bonus funds may be withdrawn only after all applicable bonus and promotion policy requirements have been met. For more information, please see the TropicanaCasino.com Bonus Policy.
- We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, the player’s bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for which the player is responsible.
Depending on the deposit method used to fund the account, the player may be asked for additional documents including, but not limited to the below list, in order to process the withdrawal. We reserve the right to request that all documents be certified and/or notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the legitimacy of the submitted documents.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the three-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement with name and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player’s full name and address as registered on his TropicanaCasino.com account. This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver’s license, or state non-driver ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and signature are clearly visible on the document.
For assistance with withdrawing funds, or with any other online gaming needs, please click here to contact us.
Last updated on January 15, 2020
Tropicana welcomes those that are of legal casino gambling age to our website.
TropicanaCasino.com is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc
Caesars Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Avenue Atlantic City, NJ 08401
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler
©2023, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The use of this website is governed by NJ law.